Please read the terms of service (“Terms”) carefully before using the “Website” and mobile application Vetic (“App”). This website and app (collectively hereinafter referred to as the “Platform”) are owned, registered and operated by Petpai Technologies Private Limited (“Platform owner”, “Company”, “ We”, “ Us”, or “Our”), a private limited company having its registered office at 4th Floor, Tower A, Spaze business park, Sector 66, Golf course extension road, Gurgaon - 122102. These Terms of Service (“Terms”) govern Your access to or use of the Platform and the Services (as defined below) made available on the Platform. By accessing the Platform or using the Service, the Platform user of the Website or App (hereinafter referred to as “User”, “You” , “Your”) agrees to be bound by these Terms. Your access to or use of the Service is conditioned on Your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and other policies of the Platform. The Company requests You, to please read these Terms and all other policies of the Platform (“Platform Policies”) carefully before using or registering on the Platform. If You do not agree with these Terms or any other Platform Policies, please do not access the Platform or use the Service.
Unless you notify us in writing, of your intention to opt out from further direct and indirect marketing communications and solicitations, you are agreeing to continue to receive emails, calls and messages through different mediums for soliciting Products and services.
The Company provides the service of: (i) offering for sale various pet care products including food, toys, accessories for pets on the Platform (“Product(s)”), and (ii) offering veterinary services including but not limited to grooming services, in clinic OPD consultations, vaccinations, surgeries etc (collectively the “Services”).
These Terms: (i) will be considered to be an electronic record under the Indian data privacy laws including the Information Technology Act, 2000 read with rules and regulations made thereunder; and (ii) will not require any physical, electronic, or digital signature by the Company.
1. Eligibility and AccessThe Service is not available to persons, under the age of 18 (eighteen) years or to any User suspended or removed from the Platform for any reason whatsoever. You represent that You are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from using or accessing the Platform and receiving the Services by the Company or under the applicable laws of India.The Services are always evolving and the form and nature of the Services may change from time to time. In addition, the Company may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Service (or any features within the Platform) to You or to Users generally and may not be able to provide You with prior notice.
2. Access and Use of ServiceIn order to use the Service, You are required to create an account on the Platform by providing your credentials, such as Your name, email address and such other details as may be required by the Platform (“Account”).You shall ensure and confirm that the Account information provided by You is complete, accurate and up-to-date. If there is any change in the Account information, You shall promptly update Your Account information on the Platform or by writing to the Company at email@example.com. If You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete subsequently), or if the Company has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, the Company has the right to suspend or terminate Your Account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof) at its discretion, in addition to any right that the Company may have against You at law or in equity, for any misrepresentation of information provided by You.You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your Account information and for all activities that occur on or in connection with Your Account. You agree to notify the Company immediately of any unauthorized access or use of Your Account or any other breach of security and ensure that You exit from Your Account at the end of each session. You acknowledge and agree that the Company is not responsible or liable for any damages, losses, costs, expenses, or liabilities related to any unauthorized access to or use of Your Account. You may be held liable for losses incurred by the Company or any other User of or visitor of the Platform due to authorized or unauthorized use of Your Account as a result of Your failure in keeping Your Account information secure and confidential.You shall not have more than one active Account on the Platform. You are prohibited from selling, trading, or otherwise transferring Your Account to another party or impersonating any other person for the purpose of creating an Account with the Platform. The Company reserves the right to refuse access to the Service to new Users or to terminate access granted to existing Users at any time if such access or use of the Platform or the Service is found to be in breach of these Terms or Platform Policies or applicable laws or pursuant to any administrative or judicial order or direction by any governmental authority.
3. ServicesSale of Veterinary Products:The Company lists various Products for sale on the Platform. Such listing of Products on the Platform is merely an ‘invitation to offer’ and not an ‘offer for sale’.By placing an order for the Products, You make an offer to the Company to buy such Products. We may accept or decline any order placed by You, in Our sole discretion, without any liability to You. We further reserve the right to limit the order quantity of any Products available on the Platform, without any prior notice.All Veterinary services like OPD, Vaccination, treatment etc will be undertaken by registered medical practitioner.
4. Acceptable UseThe Service permits You to buy the Products available on the Platform and book the Services over the Platform.You represent and warrant that You shall not:upload, publish, transmit, update or share information;
1. that belongs to another person and to which You do not have any right;
2. that is, or that incites or encourages, action that is, explicitly or implicitly: illegal, harmful, abusive, insulting, harassing, threatening, hateful, racially or ethnically objectionable, derogatory, harmful to any reputation, disparaging, defamatory, libelous, pornographic, indecent, profane, obscene, pedophilic or otherwise objectionable (including nudity), blasphemous, invasive of another's privacy, including bodily injury, or relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling; and
3. that is patently false and untrue, and is written or published with the intent to mislead or harass a person, entity or agency for financial gains or to cause any injury to any person;violate any law, regulation, or court order;violate, infringe, or misappropriate the intellectual property, privacy, publicity, moral ," or other legal rights of any third party;harms minors in anyway;send advertising or commercial communications, including spam, or any other unsolicited or unauthorized communications;send communication that deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is patently false or misleading in nature but may reasonably be perceived as a fact;engage in spidering or harvesting, or participate in the use of software, including spyware, designed to collect data from the Platform, including from any User of the Platform;transmit any virus, other computer instruction, or technological means intended to, or that may, disrupt, damage, or interfere with the use of computers or limit the functionality of any computer resource or related systems;stalk, harass, threaten, harm or impersonate any third party;participate in any fraudulent or illegal activity, including phishing, money laundering, or fraud;use any means to scrape or crawl any part of the Platform;attempt to circumvent any technological measure implemented by the Company, any of the Company’s service providers, or any other third party (including another User) to protect the Company, the Platform, Users, Recipients, or any other third party;access the Platform to obtain information to build a similar or competitive application, or provide similar Services;attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software or other underlying code used to provide the Platform;send communication that threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offense or prevents investigation of any offense or is insulting any other nation; oradvocate, encourage, or assist any third party in doing any of the foregoing.
7. Copyright and Intellectual Property PolicyTake Down Notice: The Company responds to notices of alleged copyright infringement and terminate access to the Platform for repeat infringers. If You believe that materials on the Platform infringe copyright, please send the following information to the Company at firstname.lastname@example.org:Your address, telephone number, and email address;a description of the work that You claim is being infringed, with adequate information to identify the work;a description of the material that You claim is infringing and are requesting be removed along with information about where it is located or stored;details establishing that the work which is the subject matter of infringement is being infringed, and details establishing that You are the owner or exclusive licensee of the work or agent of such owner or exclusive licensee;an electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner (or a person authorized to act for the copyright owner);details of the person, if known, who is responsible for uploading the work infringing Your copyright;an undertaking that You shall file an infringement suit in the competent court against the person responsible for uploading the infringing copy and produce the orders of the competent court having jurisdiction, within a period of twenty-one days from the receipt of the take down notice by the Company; anda statement by You, made under penalty of perjury, that the information You are providing is accurate and that You are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
If You do not follow these requirements, Your notice may not be considered valid.Termination Policy: If We determine that You are a repeat infringer, We may terminate Your access to the Platform, remove or ban You and/or terminate any Account created or controlled by You, and take other appropriate action in Our sole discretion.
You hereby expressly agree to receive communications by way of SMS, WhatsApp and/or e-mails from the Company relating to the Services provided through the Platform. You can unsubscribe/ opt-out from receiving communications from the Company SMS and e-mail anytime by visiting the Platform. In which case, the Company will only send You communications solely required for the purposes of the Services provided through the Platform.
By using the Website and/or registering yourself at Vetic.in you authorize us to contact you via email or phone call or SMS or WhatsApp and offer you our services, imparting product knowledge, offer promotional offers running on the website & offers offered by the associated third parties, for which reasons, personally identifiable information may be collected. And irrespective of the fact that you have also registered yourself under DND or DNC or NCPR service, you still authorize us to give you a call from Vetic for the above-mentioned purposes.
10. License to Use the Service and PlatformSubject to compliance with the Terms, the Company hereby grants You a personal, royalty-free, limited, non-assignable and non-exclusive license to use the Service and the Platform. This license is for the sole purpose of enabling You to use and enjoy the benefit of the Service for Your personal and non-commercial use, in the manner permitted by these Terms. You agree not to use the Service for any public performances.You may access the Service only in geographic locations within India.You agree to use the Service only: (a) for purposes that are permitted by the Terms; and (b) in accordance with applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines. You agree not to engage in activities that may adversely affect the use or access of the Service by other Users.You agree not to access (or attempt to access) the Service by any means other than through the interface that is provided by the Platform. You shall not use any deep-link, robot, spider or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Service or Company Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Platform, materials or any Company Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not specifically made available through the Service.You agree that You are solely responsible to the Company and to any third party for any breach of Your obligations under the Terms and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which the Company or its affiliates may suffer) for any such breach.
11. Links to Third Party Websites
12. Changes to the Platform
You acknowledge and agree that the Company may change or discontinue any aspect of the Platform at any time, without giving any notice to You.
13. Termination and Reservation of Rights
You may cancel Your Account at any time by writing to the Company at email@example.com. The Company reserves the right to terminate Your Account or block Your access to the Platform, at any time, for any reason, in its sole discretion. If You violate any of these Terms, Your permission to use the Platform automatically terminates.
15. Disclaimers and Limitations on Our LiabilityYou acknowledge and agree that Your use of the Platform is at Your own risk and that the Platform is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. To the extent permitted by applicable law, the Company disclaim all warranties, conditions, and representations of any kind, whether express, implied, statutory, or otherwise, including those related to merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, and arising out of or in the course of dealing with or usage of the Platform.In particular, the Company make no representations or warranties about the accuracy or completeness of content available on or through the Platform, third party website linked to or integrated with the Platform, the Services or the Products. The Company does not warrant or endorse the effectiveness, quality or safety of the Products or Services available on the Platform. The Company disclaim all responsibility for any harm to the patients resulting from any Product/ Services available on the Platform.You acknowledge and agree that the Company will have no liability for any: (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of Content; (ii) personal injury, property damage, or other harm resulting from Your access to or use of the Platform; (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of Our servers, any personal information, or User data; (iv) any interruption of transmission to or from the Platform; (v) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like that may be transmitted on or through the Platform; or (vi) any damages, losses, costs, expenses, or liabilities of any kind incurred as a result of any content posted or shared through the Platform.You acknowledge and agree that when using the Platform, You will be exposed to content from a variety of sources, and that the Company is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, legality, or intellectual property rights of or relating to any such content. You further understand and acknowledge that You may be exposed to content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, objectionable, or harassing, and You agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies You have or may have against any Company Party with respect thereto.The Company shall not be responsible for the delay or inability to use Platform or related functionalities, the provision of or failure to provide functionalities, or for any information, software, functionalities, and related graphics obtained through the Platform, or otherwise arising out of the use of the Platform or Service, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise. Further, the Company shall not be held responsible for non-availability of the Service during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to Service that may occur due to technical reasons or for any reason beyond the Company’s control.The Company ensures that the pricing and availability of Products and Services on the Platform is accurate and up to date. However, rarely, there may be an error on the pricing of a Product/Service or an error related to Product availability. In such cases, We are not responsible for any typographical errors and We reserve the right to cancel the sale.To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, You acknowledge and agree that in no event will any Company Party be liable to You or to any third party for any indirect, special, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages (including for loss of profits, revenue, or data) or for the cost of obtaining substitute products, arising out of or in connection with these Terms, however caused, whether such liability arises from any claim based upon contract, warranty, tort (including negligence), strict liability, or otherwise, and whether or not the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages.To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the Company’s total cumulative liability to You or any third party under these Terms, including from all causes of action and all theories of liability, will be limited to and will not exceed the amount paid by You at the time of purchase of goods or purchase of Services on the Platform during, immediately preceding the date of the claim.You agree that the limitations of damages set forth above are fundamental elements of the basis of the bargain between the Company and You.
16. Violation of the Terms
You agree that any violation by You of these Terms will constitute an unlawful and unfair business practice, and will cause irreparable harm to the Company, for which monetary damages would be inadequate, and You consent to the Company obtaining any injunctive or equitable relief that they deem necessary or appropriate in such circumstances. These remedies are in addition to any other remedies that the Company may have at law or in equity. If the Company takes any legal action against You as a result of Your violation of these Terms, they will be entitled to recover from You, and You agree to pay, all reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs of such action, in addition to any other relief that may be granted.
17. Suspension and TerminationThe Terms will continue to apply until terminated by either You or the Company as set forth below. If You object to the Terms or are dissatisfied with the Platform, Your only recourse is to (i) close Your Account on the Platform; and/or (ii) stop accessing the Platform.The Company may delist You or block Your future access to the Platform or suspend or terminate Your Account if it believes, in its sole and absolute discretion that You have infringed, breached, violated, abused, or unethically manipulated or exploited any term of these Terms or anyway otherwise acted unethically. Notwithstanding anything in this clause, these Terms will survive indefinitely unless and until the Company chooses to terminate them.If You or the Company terminate Your use of the Platform, the Company may delete any Content or other materials relating to You and the Company shall have no liability to You or any third party for doing so. However, Your transaction details may be preserved by the Company for purposes of tax or regulatory compliance.You shall be liable to pay any fees or charges as may be applicable in respect of the Services until the date of termination by either party whatsoever.The Company shall have the right to cease/terminate the relationship by giving You a prior twenty-four (24) hours’ written notice.
18. Other ProvisionsForce Majeure: Under no circumstances will the Company be liable for any delay or failure in performance due in whole or in part to any acts of God (such as earthquakes, storms, floods, etc.), unavoidable accidents, laws, rules, regulations or orders of government authorities, acts of war (declared or not), terrorism, hostilities, blockades, civil disturbances, embargoes, strikes, any natural disasters such as any epidemic or pandemic, or any other event or cause beyond the reasonable control of any Party.Choice of Law and Jurisdiction: These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India, without giving effect to any conflict of laws rules or provisions. Any disputes arising in relation hereto between You and the Company shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts at Gurgaon, Haryana, India.Severability: If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision will be deemed appropriately modified to give effect to the intent of the provision or, if modification is not possible, will be severed from these Terms and will not affect the enforceability of any other provision.Waiver: The failure by the Company to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not prevent Company from enforcing such right or provision in the future and will not be deemed to modify these Terms.Assignment: The Company may, at any time, assign its rights and obligations under these Terms, to any third party.Entire Agreement: These Terms and the Platform Policies are the entire and exclusive agreement between the Company and You regarding the Services, and these Terms supersede and replace any prior agreements between the Company and You regarding the Services.Miscellaneous: The term “including” in these Terms will be interpreted broadly and will mean “including, without limitation.” Titles are for convenience only and will not be considered when interpreting these Terms.
19. Changes to these Terms
The Company may revise or modify or amend these Terms at any time. If We do, We will post the revised Terms on the Platform and update the “Last Updated” date at the top of these Terms. It shall be Your responsibility to check these Terms periodically for changes. Your continued usage of the platform after any changes are posted shall signify Your consent to such changes and agreement to be legally bound by the same.
20. Grievance Redressal
Any complaints arising from the access or usage of the Platform may be addressed to the following grievance officer:
Name of the Grievance Officer: Raju Bhuyan (“Grievance Redressal Officer”)
Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org